Live online event to be held on April 17th-18th 2023 and will feature deep domain expertise within the scope of Quality Assurance.
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, 27th March, 2023 – Rephine, global experts in quality assurance and GxP compliance across pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturing supply chains, has revealed the line-up for its upcoming Virtual Symposium 2023, which was originally delivered online previously with great success in 2021.
The Symposium aims to encourage knowledge sharing among diverse attendees; provide thought leadership on the most pressing topics of the day; and highlight best practices and guidelines for updated industry regulations. Rephine is delighted to welcome professionals and organisations involved in the Supply Chain of raw materials for the pharmaceutical industry to register https://www.rephine.com/rephine-symposium-2023/ , particularly Quality Directors; Purchasing or Quality departments of Pharmaceutical companies; Chemical Distribution companies; EU GMP inspectorates; and API and Excipients manufacturers.
Highlights of the Symposium, which offers 8 distinct sessions, include presentations from key Rephine executives, such as:
- Eduard Cayón, VP, Audit Services: 09:30-10:30, 17/04/23 – Evolving with Good Manufacturing Practice: harnessing the new risk-based approach to improve proactivity & process efficiency.
- Alasdair Leckie, VP, GMP Operations: 10:45-11:00, 17/04/23 – Auditing Best Practices – Gold Standard approach: covering absence of conflict of Interest, confidentiality and full transparency.
- Eduard Cayón, Anna Cluet and Vera Wang: 11:45-12:30, 17/04/23 – GMP 2023 Trends Roundtable
- Marian San, VP Consulting and Sandra Lacruz, Senior Consultant: 09:00-10:00, 18/04/23 – Digitalisation of Manufacturing Quality Management: optimising the potential by redesigning processes.
- Sergi Arcas, Rephine Senior Consultant CSV: 10:15 – 11:00 18/04/23 – GMP & Quality data integrity: how to approach & demonstrate this
- Victor Samitier, Trackwise Delivery Manager, and Roberto Palomar, Trackwise Delivery Consultant: 11:00-11:30, 18/04/23 – the Importance of eQMS in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Juan Torrijos, Rephine Validation & GMP Consultant. Valgenesis area manager: 11:30-12:30, 18/04/23 – Digital transformation of paper-based validation methodologies
(Valgenesis Case Study).
- Laia Paris, Medical Device consultant: 12:00-12:30, 18/04/23 – News on European Regulatory framework for Medical Devices
Commenting on this major virtual event, Rephine’s CEO, Adam Sherlock, said: “Rephine thrives at the forefront of the Quality Management sector and we are always looking to provoke conversation, and debate while stimulating minds. We are delighted to invite industry professionals to register and join us for two days of insightful discussion and thoughtful presentations.”
Rephine is a firm of deeply experienced GxP consultants, auditors and practitioners. The company proactively helps pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies with all aspects of their manufacturing and supply chain quality assurance and associated business process optimisation.
Widely acknowledged to be the gold standard in its field, Rephine has been providing these specialist quality assurance services for more than 25 years. More at www.rephine.com
Press contacts for Rephine
Carina Birt, Sarum Life Sciences, 07970 006624, [email protected]